Thursday, June 23, 2005

Finally, the Final Project is over

I'm happy to say that my Final Project, on which I blogged here in the past, is done. The project is a Statecharts code generator and simulator suite. It uses technologies like XML, UML, XMI, XSL, Java, Swing, and more. Yes, it is fully buzzword-compliant ;-).
The project was built for a large high-tech company, and by their requirements. It was very interesting to design and implement. The only "problem" is that now I have to write a report about it, for the college (Jerusalem College of Engineering).

Since the project itself is not yet production-quality (more like an initial alpha), it requires more work. And since I already work for this company (although on a different project), I might help in its future development.

________________________
Tag:

No comments: